We value the strong connections we have, and the support we receive, from our St Margaret's College parents and caregivers. You’ll find here helpful information and important dates.
Term dates 2023
- Term 4 Monday 9 October - Thursday 7 December
Term dates 2024
- Thursday 25 January New Year 7-10 boarders
- Friday 26 January Year 1-6 Connection Interviews; All Senior School students; All Year 9 students; New Year 7-10 students; New Year 11-13 boarders; All returning boarders Year 7-13
- Friday 26 - Sunday 28 January Boarding Big Weekend In
- Term 1 Monday 29 January - Friday 12 April (Easter break Good Friday 29 March - Easter Tuesday 2 April)
- Term 2 Monday 6 May - Friday 5 July
- Term 3 Monday 22 July - Friday 20 September
- Term 4 Monday 14 October - Thursday 5 December
Term dates 2025
- Term 1 Monday 27 January - Friday 4 April (return to school dates TBC)
- Term 2 Monday 28 April - Friday 27 June
- Term 3 Monday 14 July - Friday 12 September
- Term 4 Monday 6 October - Friday 5 December
Parent Teacher Interviews 2024
- Year 1-6 Connection Interviews Friday 26 January
- Year 7-13 Tutor Interviews (Middle and Senior Schools closed from 12.15pm) Monday 5 February
- Year 7-13 Tutor Interviews (4.00-6.00pm) Wednesday 7 February
- Year 7-13 Parent Teacher Interviews (Middle and Senior Schools closed) Thursday 28 March
- Year 1-6 Parent Teacher Interviews (Junior School closed) Monday 1 July
- Year 7-10 Parent Teacher Interviews (Middle and Senior Schools closed) Monday 22 July
- Year 11-13 Parent Teacher Interviews (Middle and Senior Schools closed) Friday 20 September
Teacher Only Days 2024
- Term 2 Friday 31 May
- Term 4 Thursday 14 November
- Term 4 Friday 6 December
We offer a uniform that is attractive, easy to wear and offers choice. Students choose from a range of uniform options that can be worn throughout the year.
Information and communication technology plays an important role in learning at SMC. Students from Year 7 require an Apple Laptop, and from Year 1 upwards a full range of stationery.
All parents automatically become members of our Parents and Friends Association and are warmly invited to become actively involved in our SMC community.
For further information, get in touch.