Your gift ensures that St Margaret’s College girls are educated to live and lead – today and into the future.
Making a donation today makes a real difference. Your generosity provides:
– Every girl with the best teaching, facilities, resources and environment during her years at St Margaret’s College
– Scholarship opportunities for talented young women to become St Margaret’s College girls.
How to make your gift
– Make an online gift
– Cheque – please make your cheque out to St Margaret’s College Foundation
– Bank transfer – please use your full name and use the code DONATION so you can be thanked and receive a tax receipt.
– Account name: St Margaret’s College Foundation
– Account no: 02 0820 0180211 00
– ABA SWIFT code for international transfers: ANZBNZ22
Small gifts, given regularly, achieve great things. You can make a weekly or monthly donation. It is an affordable way for you to have an ongoing impact on the school’s ability to inspire, teach and lead our students as well as provide life-changing scholarship opportunities to talent young women. Click here to make a regular gift.
St Margaret’s College Foundation
Your donation is in New Zealand dollars and will be directed to the St Margaret’s College Foundation, a registered charitable Trust. All donations over $5 are eligible for a tax rebate as allowed for under New Zealand law. Click here for more information about the Foundation.
“Our two daughters attended St Margaret’s College from 1999 to 2006. They had very happy experiences and are now thriving in their respective careers. We were the grateful recipients of a scholarship: we wish to acknowledge that generosity by now supporting another student”.
Rick and Nina Acland
“It gives me great pleasure to see the girls doing so well and to know that in some small way, I am helping girls attend St Margaret’s College who might otherwise not be able to attend”.
Lesley Nesbit (nee Luney)
ST MARGARET'S COLLEGE
12 Winchester Street, PO Box 25 094
Merivale, Christchurch 8144
Phone: +64 3 379 2000