Our vision is to encourage children to be curious about their world and develop inquiring minds as they become creative and confident communicators and responsible citizens with a love of learning. To provide a nurturing environment where all children will thrive socially, emotionally, intellectually, physically and spiritually.
– 20 ECE hours available for 3-5 year olds, enrolments from 2 years old
– Open 7:30am – 5:30pm including Term breaks
– Optional Holiday Programme
– Lunch, morning and afternoon tea provided
– Qualified, experienced teachers
– Specialist Programmes
– Transition to School Programme
– New purpose-build facility and access to full school campus
Read about our Philosophy
Pre-school Application for Enrolment
Pre-school Conditions of Enrolment
Pre School Fees
For enquiries please contact Sue Gleeson, Director of Pre-school, on 03 963 2644 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
“Play is the highest form of research” – Albert Einstein
Read about our First Anniversary party here.